• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shopping cart wiped clean when submitting.
1 1

15 posts in this topic

The 164 card submission that I've been working on inputting for 3 days wiped out clean after entering the payment details and clicking 'submit'. I dropped the customer care a message that I Got the "internal server" error and the SHOPPING CART IS WIPED CLEAN.

I work in the field of APIs. Get your microservices to work properly or take the entire site down to fix it rather than letting customer face this issue.

If they ask me to redo it, I'm just going to sell off a few cards raw and send the rest to PSA. This Redoing of the entire submission process is totally unacceptable.

5 hours ago, Ashmit said:

The 164 card submission that I've been working on inputting for 3 days wiped out clean after entering the payment details and clicking 'submit'. I dropped the customer care a message that I Got the "internal server" error and the SHOPPING CART IS WIPED CLEAN.

I work in the field of APIs. Get your microservices to work properly or take the entire site down to fix it rather than letting customer face this issue.

If they ask me to redo it, I'm just going to sell off a few cards raw and send the rest to PSA. This Redoing of the entire submission process is totally unacceptable.

Hey this exact thing happened to me on a submission a few weeks ago, check your email you may have received the confirmation email with your packing slip like I did. My shopping cart was wiped clean as well, just as FYI.

super angry!!! took all day to enter cards because of nonstop errors.... so i figure well i guess 80 cards is enough. go to submit/payment info it errors and deletes my cart...... i spent 20ish hours just to get the 80 cards entered.... im not saying this will 100% push me to another grading company but defently has me wishing i didn't pay for a elite membership at this point...........

3 hours ago, David Duminie said:

super angry!!! took all day to enter cards because of nonstop errors.... so i figure well i guess 80 cards is enough. go to submit/payment info it errors and deletes my cart...... i spent 20ish hours just to get the 80 cards entered.... im not saying this will 100% push me to another grading company but defently has me wishing i didn't pay for a elite membership at this point...........

Funny seeing you here lol, but I finally got 140+ cards entered at 2am last night to have countless errors, then i got an email saying your order is in. well the packing slip link went to another error message...... I finally got it printed but man that was a test of my sanity. 

5 hours ago, Zac Ball said:

Funny seeing you here lol, but I finally got 140+ cards entered at 2am last night to have countless errors, then i got an email saying your order is in. well the packing slip link went to another error message...... I finally got it printed but man that was a test of my sanity. 

i got my order completed last night and i finalized my order this evening and i got my confirmation email w the packing slip. I kept trying to open it for the past hour and it keeps saying "message NULL" etc. how many attempts did you keep trying to generate the slip for it to generate? i even emails CGC services but i doubt they respond by tonight. I feel better than most ppl who havent been able to complete their order, but im in your boat where i was able to get that confirmation order email. Im going to keep opening tabs to get that packing slip generated. 

1 minute ago, smeeeeee said:

i got my order completed last night and i finalized my order this evening and i got my confirmation email w the packing slip. I kept trying to open it for the past hour and it keeps saying "message NULL" etc. how many attempts did you keep trying to generate the slip for it to generate? i even emails CGC services but i doubt they respond by tonight. I feel better than most ppl who havent been able to complete their order, but im in your boat where i was able to get that confirmation order email. Im going to keep opening tabs to get that packing slip generated. 

Yours is probably fine. Everyone in your boat should stop trying to hit the database. We need less people in the pool!

CGC needs to work on their website performance. So many bugs. Paper and pen submission would be faster unless online submission gets improved and is more user friendly without the Null, unable to fetch cart, and all the other issues customers have been experiencing.

Edited by Chris Chur
edit

Seems to be happening to everyone. I am pretty disappointed myself. I agree that there should be an extension on original pricing due to the issue, but I would certainly not bet on that happening.... Past the due date now, guess I just keep my cards raw until at least one of the grading companies can get a grip on the surge. Hope things get better for you all! 

40 minutes ago, Andre Flury said:

If anyone gets an answer let me know. I received a confirmation email with my submission but I can not print the packing slip out. I get the error message.

Had the same issue. It finally worked somehow.. Just keep trying over and over.... and over.

I will be sending mine to PSA as well if they do not honor the old price for those who had the technical issues. It should not be on the customer to "anticipate" technical issues as all these suit lickers say. No doubt people procrastinated or had cards come in late. But 4-6 hours should be plenty of time to submit 50 cards. Technical issues company side should not place the penalty on the customer.