• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Procrastinators' Pity Party Thread
2 2

25 posts in this topic

Sup guys. Got piles of Cad Saver 1's around me filled with Pokemon cards and they've got nowhere to go. Mountains of cards as high as the eye can see that never quite made my previous 10 submissions for various flaws or other reasons, but were somehow prime candidates to get in before this price change.

I know I'm not the only one. 80 items in cart and couldn't get it in (giggidy). 

Whatever. Time heals all right. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif.49e1aeb5750e74cc6a5611171efd6e51.gif

I got this email today from Paul...hopefully they can extend the price update. 

We're very sorry that you're experiencing issues with the CGC Online Submission Form. Please report your specific issue and/or request to Service@cgccards.com.

Please note that we are experience a significant volume of requests right now, and we will address requests in the order in which they are received. We are logging the exact time that each request is received, so we will know if a request has been made before the price change goes into effect.

Please email the customer service email today to have your complaint logged with them. 

5 hours ago, Nathan Evenson said:

I got this email today from Paul...hopefully they can extend the price update. 

We're very sorry that you're experiencing issues with the CGC Online Submission Form. Please report your specific issue and/or request to Service@cgccards.com.

Please note that we are experience a significant volume of requests right now, and we will address requests in the order in which they are received. We are logging the exact time that each request is received, so we will know if a request has been made before the price change goes into effect.

Please email the customer service email today to have your complaint logged with them. 

Now why wouldn't CGC post this for everyone? This is the first that I've seen CGC put in writing what they are doing. I emailed as well and nothing. Thank you for sharing this. Customer Service probably got their arse kicked and part of that could have been avoided with better meta communication. Kudos to those fielding calls!

Well because they will keep the old values up and ppl are gonna try and sneak in orders since it still reflects the old prices and then when they receive thousands to hundreds of thousands they will double the price after and tell everyone, hey we told u we will double it after. It’s a great money grab smh

15 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

The administration already answered request to extend in the ask CGC forum.  

20210428_001358.jpg.39b45733c349776462755b9f7007ab08.jpgits as if they didnt know people were TRYING to submit before midnight. Customers shouldn't have to anticipate technical issues.

9 minutes ago, Kingboo64 said:

That’s.... not helpful at all. All this does is let people take their time mailing submissions which was not the issue

I am just relaying the email they sent out. 

I do understand exactly what you are saying as I too had issues.  I had 100 comic submission prepped and was only able to get 4 logged.

This does help with those using 3rd party pressers ( not CCS), comission artists , or facilitators , who have been backed up and may not have had them to CGC by the original cut off date. ( which I have 3 submissions that this may help) some dating as far back as December.  

I was already thinking those were going to get slapped with this new rate hike.  Sent books at the end of last year and still may get hit with the increase.  :facepalm:

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

1 hour ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Added a week to what? What are you talking about? 

:facepalm: That was an error. That sentence was still there when I was adding the message about the email. Forgot to clear my editor.  Will fix that now. 

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Hey, you guys are getting noticed! :whatev:

And apparently, you're angry!

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/7kv9a9/pokemon-cards-psa-cgc-bgs-turnaround-times

They even linked to this thread. lol