• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC's price raising and customer service
5 5

189 posts in this topic

So their deadline extension basically helps them, but no one else? I dont think getting the books to CGC in the next month was going to be the problem. The issue was getting them submitted on their site. No extension for that, you just have an extra 30 days now to get them to CGC (which helps them out since it will slow the books they receive). Wow.

13 minutes ago, manetteska said:

To show you we understand your issues with our submission system, we are adding a month to the part no one had issue with. 

I just got that email as well. It's nice that they at least aren't totally radio silent, but it is odd since this wasn't the problem at all. I couldn't get my form submitted in time, so what do I care about when it arrives as it won't qualify for the old pricing regardless. 

2 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

I just hope I'm before your subs.  I don't know if Joey can take care of your 18,357 comics in time.

Most where and I have some delivered in December.  But Joey doesn't necessary go in exact order with my subs though.