• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a difference between winning a ComicLink auction vs. winning an eBay auction?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I'm brand new to ComicLink. However, I've been winning and losing comic auctions on eBay for about three years now. Do both sites operate on the same set of bidding rules? If I put in a winning bid of $500.00 on ComicLink and the next highest bid to mine is $450.00, will I win the comic for $450.00 or will I have to pay $500.00? Thanks for any feedback you can provide!

Edited by AwesomeSauce

40 minutes ago, Keys_Collector said:

True and the last time I bought from there, they charged 3% for credit card transactions and about $20 in shipping per book.

Yup! 

Luckily I don't pay sales tax in my state,  but others do I understand. 

On 4/29/2021 at 6:02 AM, Keys_Collector said:

True and the last time I bought from there, they charged 3% for credit card transactions and about $20 in shipping per book.

Actually, you get a 3% discount for paying with a check/money order. And shipping for up to three slabs is $20 using FedEx Ground.