• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this TOS 41 and/or TOS 46

18 posts in this topic

Beautiful Copies of my favorite Marvel Title. Almost look trimmed as they are so sharp.

Grades:

41: 6.5 (upper staple wear, bottom right corner crease 2" and the tiny corner fold along with the heavy spine fraying bring this one down)

46: 9.4 (bottom left front corner bump and bottom right corner rounding are all I see. The back cover looks immaculate. The photos a little fuzzy so I don't see any spine nicks or color breaking creases. Are there any? Maybe 1 or 2???) CGC might be nicer to you.

Nice books.

PM me if you want to trade them out for something else? ASM, Journey, TOS, DC etc.

Yes,

Do you have any 8.5's that you'd like to sell for 1/2 guide? poke2.gif

What does the holder of the comic grade it? I might have leaned up to a Fn/VF 7.0 at best, but the spine looks crushed and I believe there is a 2" long crease on the bottom right. How many VF+ books do you have with a 2" long crease on the front cover? insane.gif

They are still beautiful books either way you grade it. hail.gif

41:

-Spine damage (visible on back and front cover)

-Tanning right hand side of front cover

-Crease between IM's golden feet (hard to see but I'm 95% sure it's there)

-Chip on left side of back cover (middle of side opposite spine)

6.0 sumo.gif

There's a chance at a 6.5, but I can't imagine a 7.0 - the spine damage is too extensive.

46:

9.2/9.4

Really solid book. Only flaws that I can see are the slight blunting of the LLFC corner and some possible tanning on back cover.

I would go with a 7.5 VF- for The Tales of Suspense #41 because of the spine wear and stress. Is there any wear on the spine of the Tales of Suspense #46? I am specifically looking at the spine front cover next to Crimson Dynamo's belt. If not then you are truly looking at the rarified air that everyone else is talking about.

Dan

#41 8.0 sumo.gif unless the wear along the edge of the spine is fatal wink.gif

#46 Freakin' gorgeous er, I mean 9.4 hail.gif Do yourself a big favor and send that one in . . . thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for sharing . . . now, where exactly do you live? insane.gif