• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Avengers Annual 10
3 3

12 posts in this topic

50/50.  The moisture damage or stains can be cleaned...for the most part.  If those creases in the white break ink, a press may accentuate that.  I say go for it.  Do the staples have rust?  The pics are a bit blurry...

3 hours ago, Galen130 said:

50/50.  The moisture damage or stains can be cleaned...for the most part.  If those creases in the white break ink, a press may accentuate that.  I say go for it.  Do the staples have rust?  The pics are a bit blurry...

I don't think there is rust on the staples.  Kind of hard to tell because they are buried in the spine a bit which is why I am worried about a press (albeit I do not know what the process entails, just paranoid lol ).  It doesn't look like it on the inside of the book though.  

9 minutes ago, Jemin said:

I don't think there is rust on the staples.  Kind of hard to tell because they are buried in the spine a bit which is why I am worried about a press (albeit I do not know what the process entails, just paranoid lol ).  It doesn't look like it on the inside of the book though.  

If that's the case, I'll go 6.5 after CP.  A 7.0 is improbable, but not impossible. (thumbsu

Significant spine roll, and the staples are worrisome...

On 4/29/2021 at 10:57 PM, Jemin said:

they are buried in the spine a bit which is why I am worried about a press

5.5 - C&P to 6.0/6.5 if the staples don't pop... (they look secure, but you never know...)

1 hour ago, MPH1964 said:

Significant spine roll, and the staples are worrisome...

5.5 - C&P to 6.0/6.5 if the staples don't pop... (they look secure, but you never know...)

Yeah I'm a little worried.