• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Submission

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

i sent in a bulk submission back on March 24th, about 67 cards. It’s not showing up in my submissions but it was delivered to the PO Box very quickly (i live in Tampa), and was just wondering what the times are for it to move from the PO Box to be entered in the system. I know you guys are extremely busy, i just wanted to make sure it was actually delivered and maybe just hasn’t been gotten around to yet. Thanks! 

I am about to send my bulk order in to them as well and this has me a little concerned. If they receive the order and let us know they received it we don't have to worry. But knowing that we sent our cards out and they were supposedly delivered but have no confirmation that they received is very unnerving. Waiting months to get confirmation that actually received an order is very unfair.