• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC employment opportunity
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Just read about the extension and the opening of employment opportunities (2500 signing bonus)

I think the forum should have a round robin Thunderdome tournament to decide a user supported moderator/admin.

This way Dena and Paul can get a break, and all future complaints will be handled by this Mod. 

The title will be Mod0 

Duties will include:

Every PM must be responded to within 12 hours 

All threads containing complaints must be compiled into one super thread, highlighting the funny posts 

The LTPC will be reinstated and handled by this account.

The winner will be allowed to hand pick the moderator for the card forum, who must share all complaint threads in the card forum, with the comic forum.

A poll thread will be started for the Mod0 accounts custom title.

So, everyone throw in a nominee and let's get this party started. My nomination is @greggy

24 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

Just read about the extension and the opening of employment opportunities (2500 signing bonus)

I think the forum should have a round robin Thunderdome tournament to decide a user supported moderator/admin.

This way Dena and Paul can get a break, and all future complaints will be handled by this Mod. 

The title will be Mod0 

Duties will include:

Every PM must be responded to within 12 hours 

All threads containing complaints must be compiled into one super thread, highlighting the funny posts 

The LTPC will be reinstated and handled by this account.

The winner will be allowed to hand pick the moderator for the card forum, who must share all complaint threads in the card forum, with the comic forum.

A poll thread will be started for the Mod0 accounts custom title.

So, everyone throw in a nominee and let's get this party started. My nomination is @greggy

Well if it's a super thread you want, then Cal (worship) is the logical choice; the thinking man's choice; the people's "cherce", to match Greggy (worship) up against in a rock'em-sock'em, rockin' round robin, let the faint of heart and weak of stomach sit this one out until the smoke clears. :sumo:

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

My qualifications

I'm a bad

my mom loves me

I know Greggy

My style will be swift and biased 

Would you like me to go in and find your wallet? lol

tenor-3.gif

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

My qualifications

I'm a bad

my mom loves me

I know Greggy

My style will be swift and biased 

Hey, have you seen my address book? Uh, it's denim. It says ''Hang Ioose'' on it with a picture of a kitten.   - Mr. Furious