• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what's up with all the journey into mystery 83s for sale?
1 1

27 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Kevin76 said:

The Hulk should have done what you would have done...come back with a 150 guys all with baseball bats and give Thanos a beaten 

No need. I do my own work. Why exactly would I have done that Kevin? 

20 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Another 3 copies up for for sale in the upcoming May 13 CL auction. JIM 83 overboard lol

JIM 83 pricing in the 7.0-8.0 range have gone up 15-20K just in the last three months. As a consequence its getting crowded at the exit, as holders are obviously all very eager use this spike-window to cash out. With 12 different copies of JIM 83 offered right now (or comming up) at CC, CL and Heritage we will however most likely see a pull back after the spring/covid frenzy. A 20K jump in three months is hardly sustainable imho. But time will tell.  

Edited by Mr bla bla

On 5/5/2021 at 3:40 PM, Dark Knight said:

I'm sure we will see other pullbacks from other hot books such as XM 1,

Not yet.  XM1 3.0 went for $15.6K (including BP) on Heritage recently, a new all-time high for the grade.    A JIM83 3.5 yesterday sold for $10.8K on Heritage, so still up there.  

Edited by Pantodude