• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(All Sold) Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 4, Detective Comics 45
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have a few more books that can use a good home.

1st :takeit: gets it. No HOS's or probies. Payment can be paypal, personal check, or bank money order. I will pay shipping, USPS Priority Registered mail so signature will be required upon delivery. I ship within 24 hours of payment or if payment is in the form or a personal check I will ship the day after it clears. Buyer will recieve the tracking number of course. Returns accepted if notified within 2 days of delivery. Buyer pays return shipping. I have bought and sold dozens of graded books here with no problems at all. I am available by phone if you wish to speak prior to buying.  US shipping only. 

So here we go.

(SOLD per PM) Book 1- Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC .5 . I can honestly state that this is the best looking .5 I have seen of this book. As we know most .5's of this have large pieces of the cover missing and/or tape galore, ect. This has none of that. Nice presentable cover on this one. Missing Page 9. CGC holder is new and flawless, always bagged and boxed. Price 3,900.

(SOLD per PM) Book 2- Amazing Spider-Man #4 CGC 7.0. Off-White to White. Really nice 7.0. CGC hoder is new and flawless as well. The last 7.0 went for 4,700 on CC a few weeks ago. Price 4,300.

(SOLD) Book 3- Detective Comics #45 CGC 4.0 Off-White to White. Early Post-Robin Tec. 1st Joker in title and I believe the 3rd Joker appearance after Bats 1 and 2. Solid 4.0 with problem free holder. Price 2,300.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Professor Chaos

4 hours ago, bounty_coder said:

Book 3- Detective Comics #45 CGC 4.0 Off-White to White. Early Post-Robin Tec. 1st Joker in title and I believe the 3rd Joker appearance after Bats 1 and 2. Solid 4.0 with problem free holder. Price 2,300

:takeit:   :luhv:

Why does this book feel so CRIMINALLY under appreciated for being the 3rd ever Joker Appearance in the world of funny books? :pullhair:

Agree. If he’s on the cover it’s likely a different story.

9 hours ago, bounty_coder said:

Book 3- Detective Comics #45 CGC 4.0 Off-White to White. Early Post-Robin Tec. 1st Joker in title and I believe the 3rd Joker appearance after Bats 1 and 2. Solid 4.0 with problem free holder. Price 2,300

:takeit:   :luhv:

Why does this book feel so CRIMINALLY under appreciated for being the 3rd ever Joker Appearance in the world of funny books? :pullhair:

It’s a good cover though. Character looks a bit punk vintage mid 1970’s...

7394F58D-4948-4B78-A4DF-80AEAC971BB0.jpeg.a8a393d62899c662c8f6d6d934fb2e81.jpeg