• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see your top 10
9 9

273 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, serling1978 said:

This was difficult. Current top 10 below. With my obsession with completeness, it's satisfying to see everyone from the cover of Avengers #1 together.

Honorable mention to ASM1, ASM3, ASM14, ASM129, X-MEN 4, X-MEN 94, TOS 52, AVENGERS 4, AVENGERS 8 ...nevermind. 

0508212205.jpg

Amazing! Almost every marvel key.  Do u have ff1 and st110

7 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

Here are a few of mine..So skimpy compared to what I'm seeing here but at least I have these...

QGLEcQKl.jpgT1sfGEkl.jpgFXdJrQOl.jpg

Good choices. I have both of those MOKF, but not in that high of grade (well done) and I love them both. That series is a great read too. Still holds up. 

19 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Amazing! Almost every marvel key.  Do u have ff1 and st110

I don't, but my brother does. We both collect X-men and Amazing Spiderman, but I collect the original avengers characters series and he collects FF, DD, and Strange Tales. 

56 minutes ago, serling1978 said:

Good choices. I have both of those MOKF, but not in that high of grade (well done) and I love them both. That series is a great read too. Still holds up. 

Thank You.  I just need the GSMOKF #3 in 9.8 to have all four in 9.8.  Eyeballing the upcoming Clink auction which has the #3 in 9.8.  Yes, fantastic reading for MOKF.  GREAT series! 
I will not miss the movie.  If I'm dead, I'll dig myself out of the grave and watch it someplace.