• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) GA, SA, BA, CA, MA, and other miscellaneous GOODIES ....
4 4

164 posts in this topic

SCREAM 3                                8.5                               OW                                $ 95  :news:  SOLD JRBaxter

ShmPxGM.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just now, BuscemasAvengers said:

Only 20 more years of virtual teaching  - you'll get there (BA says, as he ponders how late to sleep in tomorrow morning)

You'll get tired of that ... I gave my Dad 6 months before he went back at least part-time ... I won the bet. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

You'll get tired of that ... I gave my Dad 6 months before he went back at least part-time ... I won the bet. GOD BLESS...

I don't know...Tim is pretty attached to his late morning, early afternoon, followed by late afternoon and then after dinner naps....

VAMPIRELLA 21                                8.5                            OW                             $ 85

udnb34w.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

VAMPIRELLA 24                             8.5                       OW                          $ 85

Qg4r1dX.jpg

FAMOUS MONSTERS 38                         9.0                            OW                              $ 325 ... Probably will pull this in a few... too cool.

7obq7wV.jpg

Forgot one ....

G.I. JOE 21                                   9.4                                 OW/W                                  $ 175 ... 3rd print scarcity    :news: SOLD LoganParker

GI JOE 21.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

17 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Forgot one ....

G.I. JOE 21                                   9.4                                 OW/W                                  $ 175 ... 3rd print scarcity    :news: ON HOLD

GI JOE 21.jpg

:news:  SOLD 

GOD BLESS...