• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Near Complete Journey Into Mystery/Thor Set (worth up to $10,000.00+)

28 posts in this topic

Shipping Costs/Method: Domestic shipping is FREE. Given the weight and number of boxes, I prefer not to sell internationally but if you want to pay exact shipping, we can arrange it

Payment Methods: Personal checks, postal money orders, bank cashier checks, wire transfers, and Paypal. All checks and money orders should be made payable to EsquireComics. Paypal account is EsquireComics@aol.com.

My Return Policy: I have been collecting comics for over 40 years and I have served as an Advisor to the Overstreet Comic Book & Pricing Guides since 2006. I have run EsquireComics since 2004. Your personal satisfaction is very important to me. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you may do so. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book must be returned in the same condition it was received.

This return policy applies to CGC books as well.

Payment Plans: Payment plans can be negotiated so long as full payment will be received within 3 months. A non-refundable 1/3 deposit minimum will be required.

Counter-Offers: Don't hesitate to make a counter-offer via PM. But first :takeit: for each book always takes it. I will follow-up via PM.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Some bullet points on this collection for sale to take into consideration before you purchase:

* I have NOT examined each and every book. I have casually glanced at it and roughly assessed a grade. If there is damage to the interior, I will not know of it. But if the covers are true indicators, I will most likely be within a grade or so in accuracy. Having grown up grading books in the 70s and 80s, I can state that my grades are usually lower than what CGC grades. And I do not grade over 9.2. That means some of these more recent books can easily be 9.6 or 9.8. LUCKY YOU if that is the case!

* In determining value, I have NOT taken into account any particular significance of a book that has exponentially jumped in recent years. I literally used the most recent OSPG. So, if the Guide is off on a particular issue because some character showed up in the movie or something and it is worth a lot more, LUCKY YOU!

* I already sold the JIM #83 and #85. UNLUCKY YOU!

If you see any errors or have any questions, please let me know. If you want to see a specific photo of a book, please let me know. I will try to entertain as many requests as I can, but please understand I am busy suing the USGOVT and foreign war criminals!

All books are bagged and boarded (except for I think the Thor 1998 and 2007 series).