• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2021 Spring Sale! Slabs, Raw, DD's, Ghost Rider's Recap Page 27! CLOSED Thanks!
12 12

569 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Giddy up!

The Chaperone) - JERRY: I'm going out with one of the Miss America  contestants, you wanna go? KRAMER: What st… | Seinfeld, Miss america  contestants, King of queens

Hello! I hope everyone is healthy and safe and doing well. It's been a couple of months since my last sales foray into the G/S/B World and since then I've pretty much been giving all of you my money. My new Rickshaw business took off in a bad way and my oil bladder idea fell off a building so now it's time to sell some books! And with all of this change I'll do my best to deliver a "Business as Usual Kramerica Sale"

Kramerica Industries Postcards (Package of 8) by Quotable-TV-Shop -  CafePress

• Festivities will include a mix of SA & BA Marvel's and to start I'll be offering 5 CGC low grade GA Batman's (1 'Tec and 4 Bats). Two of them are restored. Then tomorrow I will begin posting in earnest.
  • I'll post recaps every 10 pages or so.
  • Only pre-approved Peanut Gallery comments are allowed. No rude comments or flaming please. Let me be the only person who embarrasses himself here.
  • If you have a question or offer regarding a book or books in the thread or please PM me. 

TERMS

Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.

:takeit: always rules over PM's or ongoing offers/negotiations. But I now also accept the Kramer I'll Take It:

Kramerica's CA/MA Sale - Copper / Modern Age Only - CGC Comic Book  Collectors Chat Boards

Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.

Shipping will be either First Class (1-2 books), boxed Priority Mail (cost depending on #/books, weight, etc, etc. ) or in a medium or large Flat Rate Priority Mail box . I'll also ship media mail if you wish. Tracking is included with everything and I'll ship everything within 2-3 days after payment is received. I'm happy to ship Worldwide as well but please understand that shipping charges will be more expensive. If you need a quote ahead of time no problem just let me know. I usually use First Class Air Mail but I'm open to others if you have another preference.

Nobody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. Or in my doghouse. No returns on CGC books and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on raw books. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund.

Now, let's push this giant ball of oil out the window.....

Is it time to spank the Kraken now ? GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo (a friend of Jesus)(thumbsu

4 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Is it time to spank the Kraken now ? GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo (a friend of Jesus)(thumbsu

Almost time to Release the Kraken indeed!

Oh, and I received my books A-OK. Thanks again for great set of Mags and .35 variants! :applause: Buy from this man!!!!