• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 252 MJ
2 2

22 posts in this topic

Was thinking that range until I saw the back cover... in addition to heavy creasing there's actually a cutout piece (!) there. 2.5/3.0 range; no idea of value but not one you'll retire on.  :foryou: 

1 minute ago, Point Five said:

Was thinking that range until I saw the back cover... in addition to heavy creasing there's actually a cutout piece (!) there. 2.5/3.0 range; no idea of value but not one you'll retire on.  :foryou: 

holy cow you are right ! a hole in the back cover 

i would put bunch of pictures of the comic especially the back cover and sell it with an minimum $20 opening bid, auction style on eBay

might even bring in some crazy money like $50

On 5/2/2021 at 8:42 PM, thirdgreenham said:

yeah, has to be around 2.0-2.5

Even the Mark Jeweller's insert won't save this one. lol

On 5/3/2021 at 11:26 AM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I think the MJ insert will help.  Call it a 2.5, and auction it with a ton of pictures.  

Say I have two copies of ASM 252, and one copy had the insert and one didn’t.  (Which I do.)  Does the Mark Jewelers insert edition go for a premium over the regular edition?

Just now, MPH1964 said:

Say I have two copies of ASM 252, and one copy had the insert and one didn’t.  (Which I do.)  Does the Mark Jewelers insert edition go for a premium over the regular edition?

Everything else being equal, I’d pay a small premium for the insert.(thumbsu

On 5/2/2021 at 5:06 PM, 1950's war comics said:

6.5-7.0 with those creases 

might bring 75-100 bucks on eBay or more in these crazy times

Kind of shows how bad the advice on here is sometimes.  This is a 2.5 imo.  The shipping cost is higher than the comic value.