• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walk through
1 1

12 posts in this topic

If I have two comics I want graded Swamp thing 37, walk through and pressed, am I aloud to add some more books in the order that I don’t need walked through or pressed? And if I am do those comics just sit somewhere collect dust while the walkthrough get done?

thanks for,any info

24 minutes ago, MicroJow said:

I sent in a walkthru with two standards, received 4/12. The walkthru is still sitting at Received while the standards are in Grading / Quality Control. There's no telling which will sit and collect dust these days.

So, I take this as don't send them anything with a high dollar value. 

12 minutes ago, D84 said:

So, I take this as don't send them anything with a high dollar value. 

If you don't send it, you won't get it graded. Just don't expect them to stick firmly to their turnaround times. In my experience (not just this situation but several over the past two years of submissions) the timing can be pretty random.

3 hours ago, Flexgroo said:

If I have two comics I want graded Swamp thing 37, walk through and pressed, am I aloud to add some more books in the order that I don’t need walked through or pressed? And if I am do those comics just sit somewhere collect dust while the walkthrough get done?

thanks for,any info

Every tier difference is its own submission, cannot be combined.  You may be able to ship al the separate submissions together, but I am not sure on that.  Only because you have to mark the outside of the box for walk-through's, so they open them right away.  Since it would have other submissions in the box that are not time sensitive, I don't know how that affects the process.  I would think it couldn't hurt to mark the box Walk Through and let them open it.  They will probably just hold off the remainder anyway.

Regarding the part in bold above, I think the answer is yes.  Better than the other way around, though (walk-through collecting dust while waiting for the slower tiers to clear).

22 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

Every tier difference is its own submission, cannot be combined.  You may be able to ship al the separate submissions together, but I am not sure on that.  Only because you have to mark the outside of the box for walk-through's, so they open them right away.  Since it would have other submissions in the box that are not time sensitive, I don't know how that affects the process.  I would think it couldn't hurt to mark the box Walk Through and let them open it.  They will probably just hold off the remainder anyway.

Regarding the part in bold above, I think the answer is yes.  Better than the other way around, though (walk-through collecting dust while waiting for the slower tiers to clear).

Walk Throughs are collecting dust right now, along with express. 

1 hour ago, Flexgroo said:

Because they sell for 700 to 1000 at 9.6, and more for 9.8 

1 hour ago, Watch Out For Snakes! said:

Hey, it's your money, you can waste it any way you want. You must be a very impatient person.

Maybe in a hurry to get it sold.  Before the comic market bubble bursts.

I really want this book and I'm not paying 700 - 1k for a 9.6, so I'm going to wait when other people also refuse to pay that, and then I'll buy a 9.8 for less