• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im new and found hundreds of comics... Help please

26 posts in this topic

I will try and attach pics. I am new to this and am just looking for guidance. I know its easy to get taken advantage of if you do not know what you have. Hoping someone here can point me in right direction. 

I should specify my best friend found these and I am helping her figure out if she should keep them or sell them. We do not know much about comics. She found someone nice to help but I am getting second opinions. Anyone have a suggestion. 

Just now, C.L said:

I should specify my best friend found these and I am helping her figure out if she should keep them or sell them. We do not know much about comics. She found someone nice to help but I am getting second opinions. Anyone have a suggestion. 

Option 1: make a list and the boards can help identify which ones to focus on.  If your photos are any indication though, most of those books are common and worthless.

Option 2: take it to a trusted comic shop and have them pinpoint the worthwhile books for you.  Then go to eBay and look up sold listings.  Bear in mind the listed condition of books versus what you have.  Again, based on the images, I would guess the condition to be VF at best.

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

The first two are worth something the rest, not so much....  How did you come across these?

my best friends family. Theres bins full but these two seem to have popped up alot on google so I used these as examples. 

If the book are in immaculate condition having the most valuable ones graded by CGC will maximize value. If not in super high grade they are still worth something but  probably not enough time to try and sell individually.  Bunch of photos will maximize their value on eBay