• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Thor 337
2 2

10 posts in this topic

I think this book can press to a 9.4. The spine roll, all the indentations, and back bottom left will press completely gone.  Spine roll is never an issue and = $ for pressers.  

you have a stain on top left, which can be tricky.  An eraser or dental tool very carefully can move that away.  However, with the white background, it is very tricky to remove.  I would start with a pick, then very softly graze with a vinyl eraser.  If no progress, i would try a damp sponge with only dabbing motions.  I would then let that be, but it may come off.

16 minutes ago, Zegeroth said:

I think this book can press to a 9.4. The spine roll, all the indentations, and back bottom left will press completely gone.  Spine roll is never an issue and = $ for pressers.  

you have a stain on top left, which can be tricky.  An eraser or dental tool very carefully can move that away.  However, with the white background, it is very tricky to remove.  I would start with a pick, then very softly graze with a vinyl eraser.  If no progress, i would try a damp sponge with only dabbing motions.  I would then let that be, but it may come off.

Appreciate the info, thanks!

1 hour ago, Zegeroth said:

Followed by more conventional stain removal techniques: ez-off oven cleaner, angle grinder, flamethrower, thermonuclear warheads, Galactus, the Infinity Gauntlet... and for those stubborn stains, my mom.