• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got yer Incredible Hulk #136 right here! OO

12 posts in this topic

I was thinking it looked very 9.2ish. Could come back a 9.0 due to the top corners but I'm pulling for a 9.2. smile.gif

Thanks, but it makes no sense to slab a book like this - the grading fee and postage will exceed its sale value - even in 9.4 sumo.gif

8.5/9.0

A weak 9.4 downgraded due to creases on the back cover.

One strong but short one, and one running most of the length of the spine. A stacking fold?

8.5/9.0

One strong but short one, and one running most of the length of the spine. A stacking fold?

Nope - "show-through" from inside cover gossip.gif

No creases whatsoever sumo.gif but what you are calling a strong short one (in the green stripe?), appears to be a color rub 893scratchchin-thumb.gif good eye, btw

"Stand away from the monitor . . ." insane.gif

8.5/9.0

No creases whatsoever sumo.gif but what you are calling a strong short one (in the green stripe?), appears to be a color rub 893scratchchin-thumb.gif good eye, btw

Yep the green stripe.

If it's only a color rub then a straight 9.0. thumbsup2.gif

Only slightly rounded top corners on FC...small discoloration on BC (near spine, 2/3 down)...

IMO..9.4 thumbsup2.gif

MC,

I just realized you were talking about the same "color rub" that Aces mentioned . . . hi.gifflowerred.gif

8.5/9.0

Yep the green stripe.

If it's only a color rub then a straight 9.0. thumbsup2.gif

Ahem, on closer inspection, it is clearly a production coloring error, not a blemish or rub . . . grin.gif