• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 129
1 1

16 posts in this topic

I shipped this book in with a stack of books to CGC a while back along with a X-Men 1. I did grab scans and pics before it left and it is making a stop at CCS before grading so it may improve from the before scans, so what do you guys think it will come back at?

ASM129.thumb.jpeg.ce2bcf1d5192e55e2c0e2994b9e8a918.jpeg 

What do you guys think it will grade?

IMG_6565.jpg

IMG_6566.jpg

IMG_6567.jpg

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6569.jpg

IMG_6570.jpg

ASM 129 bC.jpeg

Edited by PKJ

Could have used a cleaning and a press. It would have bumped the grade up quite a bit I think. The front cover bottom right could have been taken care of and I cant tell if the bottom of the book was crumpled due to moisture but a press would have been nice. As for the back, just a general cleaning on top and down the spine would have made it look more presentable. 

7.5 as it sits maybe in my eyes. 

Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, NikoSleeps1991 said:

Could have used a cleaning and a press. It would have bumped the grade up quite a bit I think. The front cover bottom right could have been taken care of and I cant tell if the bottom of the book was crumpled due to moisture but a press would have been nice. As for the back, just a general cleaning on top and down the spine would have made it look more presentable. 

7.5 as it sits maybe in my eyes. 

Thoughts?

I was editing the post as the pictures jacked the text up. It is going to CCS first for some attention. I do think the front cover creases will be fixed by them.

Just now, NikoSleeps1991 said:

Oh that's perfect then, Grade bump for sure. Also I want your 911 and e30 lol

Ha, the 911 will be in the will. The E30 M3 may as well unless a cool comic trade was to happen.

Thanks Guys, we will see, I had it as  7.0 as it sat, Most of the front should clean up so thinking 7.5 after a press. I honestly will be happy with anything 7.0 and above.

We were all close. I had it in hand and felt it could maybe get to 8.0 with a solid press and clean

Comic Description:
Amazing Spider-Man 129 2/74 Marvel Comics

Grader Notes:
light foxing to cover
light spine stress lines to cover
light staining to cover
very light creasing to cover

ASM 129.png