• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE. The Forgotten Box...
1 1

213 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

If my work ever starts traveling again, that's a possibility. But I would need to have my entourage with me for that visit.

(Entourage = kids... To be clear)

I have a (nearly) 7 year old son, and a (nearly) 5 year old daughter...and they would be great tour guides. (My wife and I have had our shots, too). 

....sorry for the thread derailment. PM me if you ever start traveling, but I need to hear about the flying ape before any plans are made.  = )

15 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Man, hoping you are having as much fun looking at these as I am. As a young kid (pre Marvel) these along with Batman, Detective and the DC War titles were what I bought. Riding down to the drug store on my Sting Ray with my buddies. And if I had a little birthday or lawn cutting money, a trip to the hobby store to pick up a monster or Rat Fink model. Then I spotted Spiderman #3 on the rack and I quickly became a Marvel Zombie...

Good times and sometimes it pays to be old!

:golfclap: These old DC covers are just tremendous - really nice to see them!  :golfclap: 

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

mga45a.jpg

Maynard G. Krebs?!?  Pin by Darker Waves on Child of the 60s | Maynard, Beatnik, Movie stars