• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oceans11 California Gold Rush sale...
7 7

129 posts in this topic

Got a nice stack of  raw Golden Age books that I'm going to sell here. Going to try to get through most of these in the next few days and postings will be a bit scattered as I am doing this around working my day job.  I'm out here in Sacramento CA so it's gold rush country and seemed fitting to name the sales thread based on that...

This all being said, I've tried to price accordingly, but if you see something you don't agree with or want to shoot me a lower offer, I encourage it.

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of invoicing - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping will be at cost. Usually around $13 for a slab or two in a priority mail box shipped in US. I will ship to Canada but shipping can vary. If you buy a big stack, shipping maybe be more.

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

I don't believe that the books, except for maybe a handful, have not been pressed. I will note the ones that  know of. That doesn't mean that the books weren't pressed prior as I bought some graded already.  I will disclose what I know. 

RETURN POLICY
15 day return policy

Edited by oceans11

Terrors of the Junge 5 G/VG range Think it presents nicer but some wear on spine near staples. LB Cole cover but you all knew that already.

$200 SOLD milhouseb

terrors of jungle 5 a.jpg

terrors of jungle 5 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Strange Fantasy 6 G range due to that piece out of the back cover. Presents well and its great for a mylar. I personally love these types of books cause they're "affordable" price.

$60 SOLD Ernster

Strange Fantasy 6 a.jpg

Strange Fantasy 6 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Fight Comics 58 F+ This book looks and feels great in hand. One of the nicer issues I've had from this series. The printing was slightly off center so there is a strip of white at the top of the cover. 

$100  SOLD BorderlineHoarder

FIght Comics 58 a.jpg

FIght Comics 58 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11