• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oceans11 California Gold Rush sale...
7 7

129 posts in this topic

Web Of Evil 16 VG+ Medium of murder and killer ghosts. Spine tingling indeed and solid Pre-Code horror. This book looks great and feels great in hand. Little wear at the spine and edge wear but presents really well.

$100 SOLD golddust40

web of evil 16 a.jpg

web of evil 16 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Web of Evil 20 VG Another book I am sure I bought here on the boards and am selling due to fundraising and needing space. It's a very cool cover on this cool horror series. 

$80 SOLD alexandergladd

web of evil 20 a.jpg

web of evil 20 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Freckles and His Friends 8 G Three guys, two girls .. seems like someone is going to be left out on this teenage series. It's a pool party and perfect for summer. The book has overall wear and you can tell someone read it a few times back in the day. Some tears at the edge and cover is wrinkled so bargain price here of 

$50

freckles and friends 8 a.jpg

freckles and friends 8 b.jpg

Hand of Fate 13 VG/F Vibrant colors and general medium creepiness in this hanging cover from the horror series from Ace. I'd go on how I love pre-code horror but I'm sure you already know this. Should be higher priced but take this for

$230

Hand of Fate 13 a.jpg

Hand of Fate 13 b.jpg

8 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Web Of Evil 16 VG+ Medium of murder and killer ghosts. Spine tingling indeed and solid Pre-Code horror. This book looks great and feels great in hand. Little wear at the spine and edge wear but presents really well.

$100

web of evil 16 a.jpg

web of evil 16 b.jpg

Take. 

Hand of Fate 16 VG- 2" spine split at bottom. Otherwise vibrant color and spectral hands warning about no shortcuts in life from this Ace horror title. Another one that should be higher prices but take it at

$180 SOLD Jonathan78

Hand of Fate 16 a.jpg

Hand of Fate 16 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Hand of Fate 25 VG/F range. That small discoloration on the top right and a color breaking crease hold it back This book is so nice though. There were two covers for issue 25 from what I can see. This was the better and harder to find of the two. Hanging cover that is one of my favorites from the series. This also should be way higher but steal this one for

$200

Hand of Fate 25 a.jpg

Hand of Fate 25 b.jpg

13 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Hand of Fate 16 VG- 2" spine split at bottom. Otherwise vibrant color and spectral hands warning about no shortcuts in life from this Ace horror title. Another one that should be higher prices but take it at

$180

Hand of Fate 16 a.jpg

Hand of Fate 16 b.jpg

Flash sale 

reduced to $145

and we end today with this book....

Authentic Police Cases 12 VG- Overall wear on this Matt Baker crime cover. The top right corner especially. Small rips on the edge. Book could be pressed if you were into that type of thing and that would improve it.  There is a 3.5 copy on ebay at the moment from a respectable dealer and they have it priced at $450. This one is much nicer than that copy is. So get a bargain here for 

$400

authentic police cases 12 a.jpg

authentic police cases 12 b.jpg

Flash sale for late night or early morning crowd. Dropping this to $300

which is a complete steal for a Matt Baker cover. 

Hand of Fate 13 VG/F Vibrant colors and general medium creepiness in this hanging cover from the horror series from Ace. I'd go on how I love pre-code horror but I'm sure you already know this. Should be higher priced but take this for

$230

Hand of Fate 13 a.jpg

Hand of Fate 13 b.jpg

Flash sale and dropping this to $200 for late night or early morning crowd.

On 5/7/2021 at 5:45 PM, oceans11 said:

Sorry for being out of order but my scanned stack got shuffled so everything is kinda random here.

Tales of Horror 9 G/VG The biggest problem here is that top corner that has some pieces loose. Some tics on the spine (ok, more than just "some") but this is such a cool cover from a great series. Knocked this down as I just realized centerfold is detached. Also this book was produced with only 1 staple at the bottom, so it is missing top staple. I don't see hole in the pages for it, so it appears it was production error.

$70

tales of horror 9 a.jpg

tales of horror 9 b.jpg

Take per PM.

On 5/7/2021 at 5:48 PM, oceans11 said:

Mystic 2 VG/F  Solidly beautiful copy of this Atlas series. Vibrant colors and great stories. 

$200

Mystic 2 a.jpg

Mystic 2 b.jpg

Flash sales continue here. Reducing this one to $170.00

On 5/8/2021 at 10:55 AM, oceans11 said:

Kaanga Jungle King 15 VG Bondage cover here with Kaanga to the rescue. I'm sensing a theme here with these Fiction House books. 

$120

kaanga 15 a.jpg

kaanga 15 b.jpg

Flash sale on this book .. grab a cool bondage cover for $100

On 5/7/2021 at 5:12 PM, oceans11 said:

Wings 26 graded as a 4.0 when I bought it, so I'll go with that grading. Super rich colors and just a great war cover on this one. 

$300

Wings 26 a.jpg

Wings 26 b.jpg

Only price drop on this book .. flash sale at $265. Early Wings like this are hard to find and this is just a beautiful war cover.