• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Makeminemego’s “I’m getting OUT” part two.....THE LOTS! LAST LOTS WILL BE starting @8:30 CST!!
16 16

663 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, bb8 said:

Bad time to be at work with crappy internet lol.

I'm on Gb up and down nothing else running but this 1 webpage and still can't even come close.  I am giving up maybe good thing is he isnt going to have to worry about selling at all bought a few slabs and they were shipped quicklike and packed bullet tight although our post office didn't require the signature and just threw on my porch.

GL y'all 

1 minute ago, jop said:

I'm on Gb up and down nothing else running but this 1 webpage and still can't even come close.  I am giving up maybe good thing is he isnt going to have to worry about selling at all bought a few slabs and they were shipped quicklike and packed bullet tight although our post office didn't require the signature and just threw on my porch.

GL y'all 

Glad to hear they arrived safely. I take a lot of pride in my packing, so I appreciate that feedback as well. 

Just now, NikoSleeps1991 said:

I just want some Batman books but I am way too slow on the draw with these guys!

Yeah I can't keep up with these types of threads I just look on. I never win these and it ends up just me off lol

Just now, makeminemego said:

IRON MAN 15c lot. 18 different between 17-43. A few have light sub creases, but over all the lot is very sharp. Average grade is @6.0-6.5. $175. 

B9358FE4-ED04-4F69-914D-2BC5B8B4E9E1.jpeg

:takeit: