• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Makeminemego’s “I’m getting OUT” part two.....THE LOTS! LAST LOTS WILL BE starting @8:30 CST!!
16 16

663 posts in this topic

I am tapping out gentlemen. If @makeminemego can sell some batman books then I am all for it. Just got back into the hobby recently after a few years and I want to focus on completing a bat run. If he has Batman books at these prices.... :takeit: and I will take em all! Good luck to the rest of you fellas. Great show, great books, and amazing prices. I wish all threads were like this.... Good luck!

Just now, Jginsberg79 said:

Surprised you guys didn't trade up for a qb...

have you seen our head coach?  not the sharpest tool in the shed and management  well just say they should have had Marino but took Gabe Rivera instead we would have had a dynasty but alas at lease we arent Cleveland or Detroit...

1 minute ago, NikoSleeps1991 said:

I am tapping out gentlemen. If @makeminemego can sell some batman books then I am all for it. Just got back into the hobby recently after a few years and I want to focus on completing a bat run. If he has Batman books at these prices.... :takeit: and I will take em all! Good luck to the rest of you fellas. Great show, great books, and amazing prices. I wish all threads were like this.... Good luck!

I don't think Marvel has a Batman series.  Though he did fight the Hulk IIRC.

1 minute ago, jop said:

have you seen our head coach?  not the sharpest tool in the shed and management  well just say they should have had Marino but took Gabe Rivera instead we would have had a dynasty but alas at lease we arent Cleveland or Detroit...

New England fan here, at least we did something about Brady leaving this year. Last year with the quarterback formerly know as Cam was no fun!

@makeminemego great thread! Fun to watch.

2 minutes ago, jop said:

Alot of people missed out on Marino. Someone was floating fake rumors back in the day about him taking drugs. He actually would have went to Oakland. There is a documentary on espn about it actually.

Just now, makeminemego said:

Everybody-

THANK YOU. Had a blast moving these books, and I think you’ll all be happy with them. These had been around here for a while. I certainly didn’t LOSE any bucks on these books, but I’m very happy that i could pass along some solid deals for the folks here on the boards. 

I’ll get totals together in the next 24 hours or so, and the packing process will start as soon as payments are received. 

Lots of fun - thanks for a great thread!

1 minute ago, makeminemego said:

Everybody-

THANK YOU. Had a blast moving these books, and I think you’ll all be happy with them. These had been around here for a while. I certainly didn’t LOSE any bucks on these books, but I’m very happy that i could pass along some solid deals for the folks here on the boards. 

I’ll get totals together in the next 24 hours or so, and the packing process will start as soon as payments are received. 

OJ0f9J9.gif

12 minutes ago, Mmanick said:

Alot of people missed out on Marino. Someone was floating fake rumors back in the day about him taking drugs. He actually would have went to Oakland. There is a documentary on espn about it actually.

Actually not sure how much of a rumor at that time was his nose candy but still it was the 80's :shakeshead: but we recently got Vick convicted whatever it was animal murder cruelty I just dont get the issue of the morality drugs bad kill dogs oh ok.

The raiders?  Really?  I can't see Al Davis passing on anyone if he wanted them he took everyone in and they had Plunkett who kept beating out the starters and winning super bowls...those were some games black and silver vs black and gold

6 minutes ago, jop said:

Actually not sure how much of a rumor at that time was his nose candy but still it was the 80's :shakeshead: but we recently got Vick convicted whatever it was animal murder cruelty I just dont get the issue of the morality drugs bad kill dogs oh ok.

The raiders?  Really?  I can't see Al Davis passing on anyone if he wanted them he took everyone in and they had Plunkett who kept beating out the starters and winning super bowls...those were some games black and silver vs black and gold

Check out the documentary al davis vs the nfl. It talks about the nfl blocking Al's trade and how he didnt really get to be a GM at the time due to the nfl battles he was having by trying to move the franchise. It's a pretty good watch. Yup the 70s, 80s raiders were always fighting the Steelers.