• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for grading
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have several submissions that were accepted same day or few days apart.  One has been shipped after being scheduled for grading for about a week.  The others are all still stuck in scheduled for grading.  Can you give me some idea when these will be graded?  Thanks. 

This is a forum, not a direct avenue to CGC Customer Service.  You can call or email.  No one here is going to know the answer to your question. 

I doubt CGC Customer Service will know, either, but they might respond with "your order is in the queue, we have an unprecedented backlog, blah, blah blah"

Basically, they get done when they get done, that's it.  I had one in Scheduled for 6 weeks. 

The one that came quickly is the rare exception, so don't go by that, the others probably tracking normally.  The Magic 8 Ball is your best bet for answers on questions of such a cosmic nature.