• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED - MOVED TO COPPER / MODERN]
4 4

128 posts in this topic

Hi again all.  My life is moving steadily toward the coming soft reboot, and in anticipation of moving, I want to lighten my load.  A number of these are holdovers from prior threads, and I'm trying to price as competitively as I can without outright giving them away.  So gimme a hand if you can!  :golfclap:

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment generally due within 10 business days.  However, time payments are an option on purchases $750+.  PM me in advance to discuss though.

Shipping (domestic):  Book(s) will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  Domestic shipping is included in the listed price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote, and bear in mind how much time international shipping has been taking lately. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.  Raw book(s) returns accepted if requested within 7 business days if any of them have fatal flaws (missing pages, etc.) that weren't disclosed or we wildly disagree on grade(s), I'll certainly work with you on making things right though, returns are a hassle for all of us.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp), well reasoned offers always considered.

These won't be in any particular order, so please browse away from start to finish (thumbsu

Edited by mattn792

Wizard Ace Edition: Incredible Hulk 181

Signature Series 9.0, signed by cover artists Jimmy Palmiotti & Sean Chen

BONUS!  Also an unwitnessed sign and sketch by the late Herb Trimpe on the interior cover, with "2/99" written on the cover.  Dynamic Forces COA with matching serial number 0002 is included.

Sold

Spoiler

Hulk 181 ACE front.JPG

Spoiler

Hulk 181 ACE rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure.  Triple signed SS 9.6 -- Walt Simonson, Mike Mignola, and (accidentally) Jim Starlin, who was kind enough to add a little head sketch.

sold to @SkOw

Spoiler

Jungle Adventure front.JPG

Spoiler

Jungle Adventure rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792