• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Golden Age for sale. Thread recapped on page 9 with final discounts added.
8 8

180 posts in this topic

Key Comics #4 some non color breaking creases has me grading this 6.0 but it looks and feels higher than that and a press would do wonders. A few small interior page tears are present, the longest being 2", the others less than an inch. Cream to off white pages and killer cover colors on this under valued beauty. $200 SOLD 

Key Comics 4  f 1.jpg

Key 4 f 2.jpg

Key 7 b1.jpg

Key 4  b2.jpg

Key 4 3.jpg

Key 4 2.jpg

Key 4 1.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

Treasure Comics #5 5.5 off white pages. This book has a faint (but visible) water stain at the top half inch or so the entire book. It's not very noticeable and has never bothered me, but I need to mention it. I tried to get a decent pic to show you. There is a stain near the bottom right edge of the front cover. This is a super solid book that presents better than the assigned grade. It's a cool big fat G.A. book in great shape with blazing cover colors for very little money. $95

Treasure 5.jpg

Treasure 5 f2.jpg

Treasure 5 b1 .jpg

Treasure 5 1.jpg

Treasure 5 2 .jpg

Treasure 5 3.jpg

Steve Canyon Comics #6 7.5 off white pages. Cover colors almost DRIPPING off the cover!!! Deep, rich red and green, just beautiful. Small upper right corner crease and slight crease bottom front cover edge keep the grade where it is. Grab this gorgeous copy for $160 SOLD 

SC 6 f1.jpg

SC 6 f2.jpg

SC 6 b1.jpg

SC 6 b2.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

That's all for tonight and all for this thread gang! I'll let it run until tomorrow night (I'll try to recap it around lunchtime tomorrow) and close it out and settle up with everyone who bought something tomorrow night. Thanks to all who found something for their collections and thanks to all who stopped by for a look!!! (thumbsu

46 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Crimes by Women #54 DOUBLE COVER!!! Cream to off white pages, some tanning to 2nd inside cover. 1st cover 6.0, 2nd cover 7.5. So the grade is 7.5. GPA has a 7.5 sold 6/19 for $960. Grab this double cover for less $850.

CBW 54 f 1.jpg

CBW 54 f2.jpg

CBW 54 double.jpg

CBW 54 double 2.jpg

CBW 54 b1.jpg

CBW b2.jpg

CBW 54  double back.jpg

Had the pleasure of seeing this book in person. So special to see a double cover, and it's a beauty! 

Recap: These are all still available! NOW Final discounts added. 

Detective #84 $335 NOW $295

Green Mask #10 $225 NOW $195

U.S. Fighting Air Force #18 $25 

U.S. Fighting Air Force #25 $25 

Wonder Comics #11 $395 NOW $350

Cow Puncher #6 $40 NOW $30

Bruce Gentry #2 5.0 $275 NOW $245

Crime Does Not Pay #42 $235 

Star Spangled #126 $65 NOW $50

Treasure Comics #5 $95 

Edited by Frisco Larson

Since I decided to discount the remaining comics (even the ones that have been up less than a full day), I'm going to let this thread roll and close it tomorrow. If you've bought a book or books and are sure that you're done, I have your current total, so just message me and we can wrap it up. Thanks to all who've found something and to all who've stopped by for a look!  (thumbsu