• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Golden Age for sale. Thread recapped on page 9 with final discounts added.
8 8

180 posts in this topic

Exciting Comics #62 3.0 with a lot of potential to be better. Off white pages here too. This book is in dire need of a press, if for no other reason than for realignment. A large spine roll or cockle can be seen on the back cover as well as creases that would be improved substantially. There is an inch and a half tear on the back cover and a staple tear at the bottom staple. It's also enjoyable just as is, as that's the way I've enjoyed it. FANTASTIC Xela cover with a Black Terror story inside, along with a mix of other features. GPA reports a 4.0 selling 3/21 for $500. This should fly for $350. SOLD 

Exciting 62 f1.jpg

Exciting 62 f2.jpg

Exciting 62 b1.jpg

Exciting 62 b2.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

Just now, Frisco Larson said:

Exciting Comics #62 3.0 with a lot of potential to be better. Off white pages here too. This book is in dire need of a press, if for no other reason than for realignment. A large spine roll or cockle can be seen on the back cover as well as creases that would be improved substantially. There is an inch and a half tear on the back cover and a staple tear at the bottom staple. It's also enjoyable just as is, as that's the way I've enjoyed it. FANTASTIC Xela cover with a Black Terror story inside, along with a mix of other features. GPA reports a 4.0 selling 3/21 for $500. This should fly for $350.

Exciting 62 f1.jpg

Exciting 62 f2.jpg

Exciting 62 b1.jpg

Exciting 62 b2.jpg

Take 

31 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Exciting Comics #44 1.5 that appears nicer from the cover image. Medium sized piece off of the back cover with a few much smaller pieces off of the front cover near the spine (see pics). The top staple is still attached at the front cover, the bottom staple is still attached at the back cover. Off white pages. A Schomburg cover with lots of heroes inside for the price of taking a friend to lunch. $65

Exciting 44 f1.jpg

Exciting 44 f2.jpg

Exciting 44 b1.jpg

Exciting 44 b2.jpg

Take 

Weird Horrors #5 gonna call this 4.0, just a regular vg feeling book in hand. Cream to off white pages with a little piece off of back cover (visible in pics). Cool cover with a Medusa story inside. Yours for $125 SOLD 

WH 5 f1.jpg

WH 4 f2.jpg

WH 5 b1.jpg

WH 5 b2 .jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

7 minutes ago, Golden Pete said:

Anymore like exciting comics 62? I'm :cry: I missed that one!

Not in the batch I'm working on tonight, sorry. I'm contemplating if I should end this thread, settle up with everyone, then start a few threads themed by publisher. I could have a large Fiction House thread, for example. 

1 minute ago, Frisco Larson said:

Not in the batch I'm working on tonight, sorry. I'm contemplating if I should end this thread, settle up with everyone, then start a few threads themed by publisher. I could have a large Fiction House thread, for example. 

Did you say fiction house 😍

1 minute ago, Frisco Larson said:

Could just edit the title of the thread?