• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's a new Qualified Category I had never seen
2 2

29 posts in this topic

https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fdefault.asp%3FFocused%3D1%26pg%3D4%23Item_1478111&id=1478111&itemType=0#detail

In the current CLink auction there's a GLOD MTU #1 9.0.  The notation is MANUFACTURED WITH STAPLES MISPLACED, AFFECTS STORY.

I had never seen that before and I wonder how staple placement would affect the story.  Anyone here own this book?

7 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fdefault.asp%3FFocused%3D1%26pg%3D4%23Item_1478111&id=1478111&itemType=0#detail

In the current CLink auction there's a GLOD MTU #1 9.0.  The notation is MANUFACTURED WITH STAPLES MISPLACED, AFFECTS STORY.

I had never seen that before and I wonder how staple placement would affect the story.  Anyone here own this book?

Honestly, don't know why it simply could not have been blue label with that notation. It's a manufacturing defect. And plus, it's in a slab, affecting the story is kinda pointless.

3 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

:insane:

96973D0C-96CF-48D9-B618-B40D8C03E28D.jpeg

The stapler must've sneezed hm

5 hours ago, D84 said:

But since you can't read the book in a slab, does it matter?

I mean you could say the same thing about a book missing several pages tho.  

8 minutes ago, kav said:

I mean you could say the same thing about a book missing several pages tho.  

You could say that, but there is a difference between incomplete and seriously :censored: up staple placement. 

Just now, D84 said:

You could say that, but there is a difference between incomplete and seriously :censored: up staple placement. 

I'm not gonna say it then-

Inexplicable.

Either way, no one wanted it so the dealer kept or the collector found it unique then kept it ever since.

I remembered the collector had comic book collection with various errors and consigned with CC about ten years ago.  Those errors are kind of cool.