• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GA/SA War books sale thread. Offers are still welcomed afterward.

234 posts in this topic

Hello everybody -

FINAL PRICE DROP and the sale thread will be closed tonight at 9pm CST.  The offers are still welcomed.

Let's do necessities here first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment generally due within 5 days.

Shipping (domestic):  Free shipping on CGC copies only.  Under $150 purchases, $8 shipping up to 3 copies. $15 for 4 books. Over $150 purchases, you will get a free shipping.

International Shipping - We will figure it out.

Returns:  Any misrepresentations I made. The return is welcomed as long as you are happy with my just service. (I hope you will keep it!)

To anybody who are on HoS or Probation list  - Check with Mods.  I will not do anything about it

Rule: First wins a book outright (:takeit:), over PMs.  Your offers are still welcomed.  Just be fair and square.

Kudos:  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/308892-jollycomics-kudos-thread/

Edited by JollyComics

17 hours ago, JollyComics said:

Marines in Battle #1 CGC 6.0 B-1 CT (color touch on helmet)  Russ Heath Cover  $175

MIB1.thumb.JPG.9c65a0805dc6f74f400deaab91bc3e43.JPG

BC

Hide contents

MIB1bc.thumb.JPG.dd0fbd9418d8452a83b78c82c286b6c7.JPG

:takeit:

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:

Thank you James. While I edited this, you grabbed this book.  Let you know it's free shipping. 

Someone recently said collectors won't touch restored books with a ten foot pole(or something to that effect) ... where's my ten foot pole at ? :bigsmile: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu