• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X men 4
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I just sent off a X men 4 1964 to Cgc I was just wondering on the cgc labels I see it says first toad quick silver and witch but no mention of masterminds first appearance? Or does he appear another time?

14 hours ago, Bo1983 said:

I just sent off a X men 4 1964 to Cgc I was just wondering on the cgc labels I see it says first toad quick silver and witch but no mention of masterminds first appearance? Or does he appear another time?

My guess is that they ran out room on the label and mastermind is considered relatively minor compared to the rest.  He’s a generic Brotherhood, which is on the label.

you can contact Cgc and see if they’ll make a change if it matters to you.  If enough people make the same request they might change the label.

I would not consider mastermind minor with his powers he could easily challenge doctor strange!Plus isn’t mastermind responsible for the dark Phoenix seems important in the marvel universe? Mye Cgc will see this and start to add him to the x men 4 label!

Edited by Bo1983

23 hours ago, Bo1983 said:

I would not consider mastermind minor with his powers he could easily challenge doctor strange!Plus isn’t mastermind responsible for the dark Phoenix seems important in the marvel universe? Mye Cgc will see this and start to add him to the x men 4 label!

Feel free to ask Cgc about it.

I guess ultimately, given how many other 1st appearances there are in that book, do you think knowing it’s 1st app of Mastermind will affect value or impact any decision that anyone makes with regards to the book?   

On 5/11/2021 at 7:42 PM, Bo1983 said:

Not enough space.

On 5/13/2021 at 9:47 PM, revat said:

Feel free to ask Cgc about it.

I guess ultimately, given how many other 1st appearances there are in that book, do you think knowing it’s 1st app of Mastermind will affect value or impact any decision that anyone makes with regards to the book?   

Not worried about value my dad pass this down to me I will never sell Every character has there name on slabs if it there first appearance? I have a journey into mystery 104 great book but no slabs mention heimdall origin story is in there to?