• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not much time left... must bid... high grade..

7 posts in this topic

Sounds like the NM ASM 42 that I bought about 5 months ago. The book came and was a rag..the seller responded that "I didn't know anything and the book was NM for it's age". Needless to say I filed a complaint with the CC company, go my money back and the seller hasn't sold anything since.

Brian

Sounds like my tale of woe. I won a copy of x-men #1 that was listed as 8.0 Killer copy. It was nowhere near that! The seller insisted that it was at least a 6.0 copy and that I should get it graded. It came back 2.0 frown.gif .

The seller said tough titty and refused a refund. My only recourse that I was left with was to file a fraud report and appoint a Suare Trade mediator. Suffice to say the Suare Trade angle was a waste of time and money and the fraud complaint and re-imbursement is still under-way.

Rick