• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The offer is closed

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

Currently selling this beauty.

First full appearance of War Machine.

White Pages.

CGC code is 1445059021.

Condition is very nice, the case is very clean.

I receive payments to Russian Tinkoff Bank, I can't use PayPal, because there's 15% comission on transactions and I can't withdraw money from there.

Return may be done for 7 days since the buyer has recieved a comic book and only if item was damaged, the buyer pays for back shipment.

I ship the item from Russia, approximate shipment will be 45$, it depends on country of the buyer.

Shipment will be made during 3 business days since the payment was cleared.

Currently I have only 1 feedback for selling CGC, but if I look like a suspicious buyer to you, DM me, I'll proove that I'm not.

V4wCEPlWJhw.jpg

kewO9Hu9Si8.jpg

5BSpVrBQzMs.jpg

E4VtX9nyXyQ.jpg

3EmN5ZlClOw.jpg

AGPogm1ennY.jpg

fYnWFUrdqEs.jpg

ooMp8HnYM0M.jpg

1zS5ofHBhVU.jpg

qScTfJN8GfU.jpg

Edited by hyte_0110

On 5/14/2021 at 11:36 PM, hyte_0110 said:

Hello everyone!

Currently selling this beauty.

First full appearance of War Machine.

White Pages.

CGC code is 1445059021.

Condition is very nice, the case is very clean.

I receive payments to Russian Tinkoff Bank, I can't use PayPal, because there's 15% comission on transactions and I can't withdraw money from there.

Return may be done for 7 days since the buyer has recieved a comic book and only if item was damaged, the buyer pays for back shipment.

I ship the item from Russia, approximate shipment will be 45$, it depends on country of the buyer.

Shipment will be made during 3 business days since the payment was cleared.

Currently I have only 1 feedback for selling CGC, but if I look like a suspicious buyer to you, DM me, I'll proove that I'm not.

V4wCEPlWJhw.jpg

kewO9Hu9Si8.jpg

5BSpVrBQzMs.jpg

E4VtX9nyXyQ.jpg

3EmN5ZlClOw.jpg

AGPogm1ennY.jpg

fYnWFUrdqEs.jpg

ooMp8HnYM0M.jpg

1zS5ofHBhVU.jpg

qScTfJN8GfU.jpg

nice book :golfclap::golfclap: