• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submisson

7 posts in this topic

i sent a card to get graded it said delivered yesterday. I just noticed that in the packaging instructions it said to put EX on the outside of the package if you were getting the express tier i didnt do that so i was just wondering how this is going to affect the time it takes my card to be scanned in...anyone have an idea? 

Yeah and I mean that’s kind of bs like it’s my first time doing it I obviously made a mistake but for them just to tell me prettY much “oh well” is kind of lame 

Edited by Kblais87

42 minutes ago, Kblais87 said:

Yeah and I mean that’s kind of bs like it’s my first time doing it I obviously made a mistake but for them just to tell me prettY much “oh well” is kind of lame 

You live and you learn. Sorry that you made mistake. They do tell you exactly how to ship packages and mark them....

2 hours ago, Kblais87 said:

How would you like them to rectify it for you?   They have hundreds (thousands?) of packages sitting in piles, how they gonna find yours?

I don’t know but I would figure that they aren’t just taking peoples packages and tossing them in a pile lol but I don’t know I guess there isn’t a way to to fix it now but it was worth a shot I guess I will learn for next time