• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping address for CGC

4 posts in this topic

I saw the below on the CGC website. But when I processed my order, I only saw the PO Box address as the option to mail to. I'm assuming I can still ship to the regular address since I prefer Fed Ex? Just don't want the comics to get lost.

If shipping via USPS, send to:

CGC
PO Box 4738
Sarasota, FL 34230

If shipping via FedEx or UPS, send to:

CGC
5501 Communications Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34240

Thanks!

I submitted my first order in February and I asked that question here as well.  It is not exactly clear and considering that people are mailing expensive collectibles it really should be. 

After I filled out the online form and printed it out, it only had the P.O. Box as the address. When I received a confirmation email it also had only the P.O. Box and I was in UPS getting ready to send the books in to this address when I rechecked the email and saw a link for mailing instructions. That was when I saw that USPS UPS AND Fed-ex had different addresses to send to. I do not think it unreasonable that both addresses be included on the submission form.

Edited by Greatwhite

3 hours ago, Greatwhite said:

I submitted my first order in February and I asked that question here as well.  It is not exactly clear and considering that people are mailing expensive collectibles it really should be. 

After I filled out the online form and printed it out it only had the P.O. Box as the address. When I received a confirmation email it also had only the P.O. Box and I was in UPS getting ready to send the books in to this address when I rechecked the email and saw a link for mailing instructions. That was when I saw that USPS UPS AND Fed-ex had different addresses to send to. I do not think it unreasonable that both addresses be included on the submission form.

Agreed! I mailed them to the CGC regular non PO Box address via Fed Ex. Fed added the collectible $1,000 insurance also. Even though it's worth more. It should arrive there on Thursday. Fingers crossed that it all goes well.