• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed. Bronze and silver, mostly raw. Including Tomahawk 116 & House of Mystery 195

16 posts in this topic

Will be listing a mix of silver and bronze books, mostly raw but at least one slabbed book.

Shipping: US shipping is $7 for as many raw books as you purchase and $15 for slabs. I will ship anywhere else in the world at cost - happy to work with you on a shipping method that makes sense based on where you are and what you want to spend. Shipping regardless of country will always be via USPS.

Payment: Preferred method in order is Zelle, Venmo or PayPal. Payment due within 5 business days or I reserve the right to cancel.

References: Easing my way back into selling. I sold a Wings 89 a couple of months ago and an ASM 252 a month or so ago and those seemed to go pretty well. That said, I've certainly bought plenty over the last year + since COVID started. I may have a kudos thread buried somewhere but haven't ever looked for/at it. I've sold on eBay as well but it's also been years since I've sold anything there but, for what it's worth, zero negative feedback there (susanville43). 

Returns:  No returns on slabs, returns on raw books accepted. For all books, if you're unsure, I'm happy to provide you with any picture of the comic(s) you'd like.

Take: I am willing to entertain offers but the first :takeit: in the thread always wins. If we come to agreement in a PM, the take needs to be posted in the thread to complete the transaction - if nobody enters a take at my asking price before you post your take, it's yours. No Hall of Shamers or Probies.

Edited by Susanville

A couple of Herbie books. Herbie 5. VG. Beatles (the Beetles in the story), Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin appearances. Herbie 8. VG. Origin and 1st appearance of the Fat Fury. Ogden Whitney covers and art for both. $12 each or $20 for the pair.

(edited)_IMG_4470.jpeg?width=1920&height   (edited)_IMG_4471.jpeg?width=1920&height

(edited)_IMG_4482.jpeg?width=1920&height   (edited)_IMG_4483.jpeg?width=1920&height

Last but not least, House of Mystery 195. CGC 8.0 with White pages. Older label but not old school. Bernie Wrightson cover and art. Newer slabs have the note: "Swamp creature story by Wrightson." SOLD

(edited)_IMG_4462.jpeg?width=1920&height   (edited)_IMG_4465.jpeg?width=1920&height

(edited)_IMG_4463.jpeg?width=1920&height

(edited)_IMG_4464.jpeg?width=960&height=

Edited by Susanville