• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
5 5

24 posts in this topic

Closed

No PL/HOS members!

“I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails.

Payment: Venmo, Zelle, Wire, Bank Wire or Cashier's Check. Must be made within 24 hours. 

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority: $15 to US, $40 to Canada.  Rates to other countries is TBD. Please note if using PayPal for international transaction, I have to charge and additional 2% due to the international fees they tack on  

Refunds: There will be no refunds since the book is graded and sealed, but am happy to send additional pictures.

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Edited by Xatari

That's it for now.

Quick update due to all the questions I’ve received: 

AF15 - that’s scanner glare, not fading at the top. 

Trades - not at this time

Pics - yeah, I realize the scanner is coming out a bit red. Attaching some examples below taken with my iPhone. 

A0438914-CED4-4202-8A9C-24A4625EF070.thumb.jpeg.4484b6e4abe0c29d3ee8b4243119d271.jpeg28042041-2DC4-48E0-95FA-BAAC9A230FF8.thumb.jpeg.76e634b3844caa4fc3c208aca0c61eef.jpeg

Edited by Xatari