• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Closed) 4 GA WW and Batman slabs for sale (Batman #18, #23 and WW #13, 25)
1 1

8 posts in this topic

In the midst of downsizing to focus on specific runs / upgrading books. Feel free to ask for combined shipping (but with limits stated below). Might have listed some previously but will relist all again.

1. The first person in the thread to post the :takeit:gets it, trumps any PMs.

2. Accept PayPal / transfers

3. U.S. shipping will be as follows:

• $10 for every 5 raw books (unless GA books, will be about 3-4 as they are larger in size). Unfortunately, even if you were to just buy 1 book that I listed for say $0.05, it will still be $10 shipping, please do be understanding about that!
  • $25 for CGC books (max 2 per shipment)

I will also ship anywhere (unless the courier doesn't reach there of course), but will confirm shipping cost prior to closing the deal. I will pack, ship and provide tracking info within 3 business days after receipt of payment.

Please note, raw books seem to be taking a bit longer to ship recently, do bear this in mind if you're in a rush to pick up the books.

Graded books are still ok as I pack them in larger boxes and they arrive faster due to parcel sorting.

4. No HoS / PL / IG sheriff list etc

5. Payment not later than 1 week from agreement of deal (be it :takeit:, PM etc) , unless otherwise negotiated and agreed upon by both parties. I will be open to time payments, but this has to be mutually agreed prior (amount, time period)

6. Returns won't be accepted for slabs, they are graded for a reason. For raws, unless there was a glaring error e.g. missing page, big stain not accounted for, within 7 days of receipt of books, buyer pays shipping. I give grades based on a rough range so as to be roughly right and not precisely wrong.

Feel free to check out my profile on IG, exact same handle. I don't have a long list of buyer's feedback on the Boards, but I've bought / sold / traded (uncovered) on IG multiple times, do reach out if you want more references.

Batman

#18 (3.0) - $2,000 $1,900

#23 (4.5) - $1,600 $1,500

Wonder Woman

#13 (4.5) - $500 $480

#25 (7.0) - $580 $550

Edited by duplicatecomics
close thread