• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman A Death in the Family
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I have a copy of Batman: A Death in the Family being sent to my from the UK. It is published by Titan Books. It has the Titan Books logo on the front instead of the DC Comics logo, and says first British Edition on the inside. Where can I found out more information on it, because I am finding two difficult color covers, and both color covers say first British Edition. Wil it be worth getting graded? And if so do I submit it the same way?

Screenshot_20210518-142207_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210518-142223_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210518-142230_eBay.jpg

16 minutes ago, Williamseric58 said:

So would it still be a NO even though its the First British Edition and was printed for the UK only.

Correct. Also I dont think CGC will grade a TPB. Its too think for the holder, but you can ask them to confirm.

What is the criteria for “worth it”? To the OP? 

32 minutes ago, Williamseric58 said:

Since it is to thick  to be graded can I still get it signed in the up coming Jim Starlin in house private signing along with the 1st and 2nd printings?

20210518_204818.jpg

20210518_200204.jpg

Did the posting say anything about getting things signed without slabbing?  I’d contact Cgc customer service directly and ask about it.