• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's "perfectly timed" Marvel auctions

96 posts in this topic

Another extensive listing of stellar Marvel silver and bronze from E-Bay seller Greggy. How does Greggy do it?!? confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

...Ohhh!!,...OH!!!!,...Pick me!!,...I know,..I know!!!.... grin.gif

Another extensive listing of stellar Marvel silver and bronze from E-Bay seller Greggy. How does Greggy do it?!? confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

frown.gifgossip.giffrown.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I do too, Greggy's girlfriend helps him...

948961-wonder_woman.jpg

948961-wonder_woman.jpg.7b29cdb8e5055da70b1b0fa788c8e202.jpg

948961-wonder_woman.jpg

893whatthe.gif

I just threw up in my mouth a little!

948961-wonder_woman.jpg

Looks like it could be greggy's long lost brother? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll be watching a few of those auctions! SHould have given me a heads up on you know what foreheadslap.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif You're never there on messenger even though it shows you as being online! Thought your run was practically done already. 893blahblah.gif