• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant X Men 1 CGC 9.4 - getting out of hand already?
1 1

35 posts in this topic

Probably the white paged copy because the price should be cheaper and would have a better appeal to other if I choose to be like Rickdogg and flip it right away! shocked.gif

That auction could be a very very nice buy melmoth, considering it's a red label..the potential for a 9.8 would be nice..and just think if you got one..the speculators would be falling over trying to get the book away from you..

Brian

25 minutes ago, Amazeron said:

$31,000 according to gocollect 

At this point you'll be lucky to score a purple label 9.4 ASM14 for that number... Edit: oops my bad I confused the 9.4 with the 9.6 14. But still be tough to find a 9.4 for anything close to a rational price these days!

As for X-men stuff, I think maybe there was some X2 movie hype going on about the time this thread was started as the OP mentions. Then again GPA data doesn't predate 2002 very much so who knows?

Edited by MGsimba77

On 10/1/2002 at 8:03 PM, greggy said:

Yeah, the book was pretty slow for a while last year. I was lucky and sold my CGC 9.6 - White Paged copy for $2,850 earlier this year! This price for this 9.4 seems quite high!

What a noob!