• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheeeeeee's Back!!!

93 posts in this topic

Buyer got vetoed by his wife

Appearently comic overhang isn't the only thing that scissors trim off in this hobby! blush.gif

Appearently comic overhang isn't the only thing that scissors trim off in this hobby! blush.gif

as Zatanna wouold say...

"sdanog enog"!! 27_laughing.gif

as Zatanna wouold say...

Ouch!!! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Dammit, when will these guys learn - comics first!!!

My Wife has been learning it her whole life! She really hates comics except for all the things it does for us like driving around in her new suburban! Oh I guess that makes it all right (Well Maybe) 27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

as Zatanna wouold say...

Ouch!!! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

blush.gif

i'm very fortunate in this respect.my girl worked at b&r comics of st.louis for about 5 years in the '80's.she's a big fan of conan, silver surfer, dr.strange, swamp thing,

ghost rider, and most of the bronze age supernaturals.she even used to set up at shows back in the days when you could pick up used comics for 5 to 10 cents and sell them at shows for $20 and more.she likes art books now,like the stuff published by paper tiger(roger and martin dean).she's pretty cool for an "icky" girl.

GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

acclaim.gif

jimjam,

I am offended by the religious comments in your post. This is not the place to "spread the word".

-d

Does that mean you'd be offended if I start to spread the word about my newly formed religion? It's pretty sweet, just join me and my followers for our weekend brainwa...er information seminar. wink.gif

jimjam,

I am offended by the religious comments in your post. This is not the place to "spread the word".

-d

Does that mean you'd be offended if I start to spread the word about my newly formed religion? It's pretty sweet, just join me and my followers for our weekend brainwa...er information seminar. wink.gif

I'm offended by anything from Philadelphia . . . 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

hi.gif