• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheeeeeee's Back!!!

93 posts in this topic

jimjam,

I am offended by the religious comments in your post. This is not the place to "spread the word".

-d

Jim is not "spreading the word". Where do you see him "spreading the word"? He says GOD BLESS and calls himself "a friend of Jesus". If someone is not free to simply say that here I suggest the whole [embarrassing lack of self control] place shut down now.

POV - I like Jesus too. He is pretty cool.

Are you Jesus's friend? And if you are, do you think it a good idea to constantly tell everyone about it on a comic-book message board?

Anyway he's referring to a Mexican guy he knows. tongue.gif

Listen you great POOF! He isn't telling anyone anything ABOUT anything. He isn;t explainaing who Jesus was/is, isn't preaching the gospel, etc.

That's what gets me. All someone has to do is HEAR "Jesus" and suddenly someone is [embarrassing lack of self control] preaching and [embarrassing lack of self control] converting and it is "should not be in my private place place just for [embarrassing lack of self control] comic books unless, of course, I like closing my posts about sports or music or anything ELSE of personal [embarrassing lack of self control] interest."

Who you calling a poof? 893naughty-thumb.gif You great big TART!!! hi.gif

I may be a TART but I'm a SAUCY TART, you great GIT! tongue.gifdevil.gifhi.gif

I wouldn't suggest you say that loudly walking down the Old Kent Road on a Saturday night.... 27_laughing.gif

Thanks for taking the time to allow me to benefit from your own experiences. Now bugger off, you great SOD!! flowerred.gif

Ouch!!! Sharp comeback for a lairy, pissant PONCE!!! flowerred.gif

Nice of you to say, Arsenal supporter!

What an insult. You HERBERT!!! cool.gif

Bloody Sassenach!!! smirk.gif

jimjam,

I am offended by the religious comments in your post. This is not the place to "spread the word".

-d

Jim is not "spreading the word". Where do you see him "spreading the word"? He says GOD BLESS and calls himself "a friend of Jesus". If someone is not free to simply say that here I suggest the whole [embarrassing lack of self control] place shut down now.

POV - I like Jesus too. He is pretty cool.

Are you Jesus's friend? And if you are, do you think it a good idea to constantly tell everyone about it on a comic-book message board?

Anyway he's referring to a Mexican guy he knows. tongue.gif

Listen you great POOF! He isn't telling anyone anything ABOUT anything. He isn;t explainaing who Jesus was/is, isn't preaching the gospel, etc.

That's what gets me. All someone has to do is HEAR "Jesus" and suddenly someone is [embarrassing lack of self control] preaching and [embarrassing lack of self control] converting and it is "should not be in my private place place just for [embarrassing lack of self control] comic books unless, of course, I like closing my posts about sports or music or anything ELSE of personal [embarrassing lack of self control] interest."

Who you calling a poof? 893naughty-thumb.gif You great big TART!!! hi.gif

I may be a TART but I'm a SAUCY TART, you great GIT! tongue.gifdevil.gifhi.gif

I wouldn't suggest you say that loudly walking down the Old Kent Road on a Saturday night.... 27_laughing.gif

Thanks for taking the time to allow me to benefit from your own experiences. Now bugger off, you great SOD!! flowerred.gif

Ouch!!! Sharp comeback for a lairy, pissant PONCE!!! flowerred.gif

Nice of you to say, Arsenal supporter!

What an insult. You HERBERT!!! cool.gif

Bloody Sassenach!!! smirk.gif

You are a twonk. Although it has to be said, as twonks go, you're presentable enough. tongue.gif

No woman is going to tell me how to spend my expendible income. I spend what I want when I want. You only live once.

Hey wait, is that why I'm still single?

Precisely wink.gif27_laughing.gif

Notice why I wasn't too upset by it . . . grin.gif