• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Houston,Tx Comic Book Show Sunday October 30,2005

7 posts in this topic

You are invited to JMV Entertainment's

Houston Comic Book Show

Sunday October 30,2005

Embassy Suites - Southwest

9090 Southwest Freeway (US Hwy 59 exit Gessner)

Hours:10am-4pm

Admission:$2.00

Early Buyers Admission:$5.00 (9am -10am only)

Win a $100.00 Shopping Spree drawing at 3:30pm

Dealer Tables:$50.00 each (20 - 6ft)

For more info contact:

JMV Entertainment

Po Box 151

Temple,Tx 76503

(254)773 - 4757 / (254)760 - 8682

info@jmventertainment.com

www.jmventertainment.com

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Strong guy,

Despite our setbacks in other cities,the Houston area is a always a good show town for us.Whether it be comic book,coin,or sports collectibles shows.

Perhaps if you were a dealer at one of our shows maybe that would be the "secret ingredient" that would make our Comic Book Shows in Irving and San Antonio be sucessful and our Houston shows even more heavily attended.

As I have said in the past it is tough to put on a one day show when you do not have any decent dealers.I lose money,time and gain a bad reputation when I have to cancel a show.You as a show dealer lose out on potential sales especially when you do not set up.

Our Comic Book Shows are aimed primarily at Comic Book Collectors not Star Wars fans,not Magic or Yugi -Oh players,or Cosplayers just good ole comic book collectors looking for Golden age,Silver age,and Bronze age comics.

So our shows are smaller than Wizard World Texas,Dallas Comic Con,and Eckman's Card Comic and Toy Show. So what? You still can make good money at our shows.

Please consider setting up and take advantage of our generous dealer table discount for members of the "Collectors Society".

James Vaughn

JMV Entertainment

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Well I would you see But I set up a CGC submission center at the Dallas comic-con and it is about Sixty bucks Plus It is a 2 day show and I cna sell some CGC merchandise as long as I keep it to a minimum. So at the show a week and a half ago I made 190.00 plus had about 700.00 in signature series submissions. You have no artist or celebrities and your traffic wouldn't supply very many submitters. So when you decide to become a class act and do 2 day shows or better one day shows or have cheaper dealer tables then I will consider but until then you are a waste of time and space.

Wow Collector !

At a 2 day show with thousands of collectors in attendance and big name guests ,large dealers room and in the Dallas - Ft.Worth ,Texas area and you did $190.00 in sales and $700.00 in submissions! WOW ! Traffic at your table must have been non stop for those 2 days.

Plus you were able to get Ben Stevens to give you a table for $60 (the rate he charges for small press comics artists and publishers) instead of the normal $175.00 exhibitors fee he charges for regular dealers( www.scifiexpo.com ). WOW !

WOW ! You are truly a class act.

I cant wait to e-mail him and ask for the same rate.I will be sure to mention that I heard about it from you. grin.gif

James Vaughn

JMV Entertainment

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif