• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BoogieWoogie Board Vibes and Feedback Funhouse

3 posts in this topic

Hey all, this is my kudos thread but it is for both positive and negative feedback. I don't believe any buyers have had bad experiences with me but I allow for the possibility that some of you are unreasonable or have otherwise bad taste :devil:

Seriously though, I am open to criticism especially if it also includes some advice on how to improve the experience with future customers. I'm no angel, but I think I do right by my shoppers :devil:

Thanks in advance!

Jeremy has purchased plenty of books from Don's Collection. He pays quickly and is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Awesome buyer. (worship)

As a seller, Jeremy is top notch.  Once I purchased the books it was less than 2 hours and they were in the mail and I had a tracking number.  Books were expertly packed, accurately graded and fairly priced.  He was top notch in every facet of the sale.  As a buyer there was nothing that could have been better for me.  Great experience.