• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gothic Tales of Love
1 1

177 posts in this topic

While we're waiting poke2.gif, here's some info.

Gothic Tales of Love #1 (April 1975 - Marvel Comics - B&W Magazine)

Gothic Tales of Love #2 (June 1975 - Marvel Comics - B&W Magazine)

"3 Gripping Book-Length Thrillers By Best-Selling Writers."

"Gothic Tales of Love" / Bill Alexander. p. 75 in Comic Book Marketplace, v. 2, no. 63 (Sept/Oct. 1998). -- (Marketplace Mail) -- Letter on a Marvel Magazine, Gothic Tales of Love. -- Call no.: PN6714.C632v.2no.63

The poster is Bill Alexander! gossip.gif

893blahblah.gif

shy.gif

Jealous that you didn't announce it first? confused-smiley-013.gif
Your "goal" wasn't met.

Nah! Didn't want to bore anyone. devil.gif

acclaim.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

confused.gif893whatthe.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Greggy= confused.giftonofbricks.gifflamed.gif

cloud9.gif

Is someone going to post a cover or two, or will this just be the "Retards with Emoticons" show?

Seriously. I got excited when I saw 16 new replies. Foolish me. foreheadslap.gif

I got fooled also, thought scans were up and being discussed... tonofbricks.gif

I will try to get them posted if I can figure out how to up load them on this board? tonofbricks.gif

To add your pics to your post:

After you upload your image, click on attachment at the top of your post and copy the link. Go back to your post and click edit then under Instant UBB Code choose Image and paste your link to your book and hit OK. At the bottom, uncheck Mark as Edited? and I want to preview my modifications and add or edit an attachment. then hit "Change this post".

Hope this helps! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I will try to get them posted if I can figure out how to up load them on this board? tonofbricks.gif

To add your pics to your post:

After you upload your image, click on attachment at the top of your post and copy the link. Go back to your post and click edit then under Instant UBB Code choose Image and paste your link to your book and hit OK. At the bottom, uncheck Mark as Edited? and I want to preview my modifications and add or edit an attachment. then hit "Change this post".

Hope this helps! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I sure hope it helps... Christo_pull_hair.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

. The billion dollar question is WHY O WHY does Overstreet 2005 GUIDE not even mention that there are cover price VARIANTS on GTOL 1,2,3______SEE CBM #112 PAGE 76 UNDER NAIMAN REPORT.

893whatthe.gifconfused.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifsumo.gif