• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gothic Tales of Love
1 1

177 posts in this topic

Wow...Real nice. :cloud9::applause:(worship) I still need all three of them. Did you get these off Ebay? Someone has been listing all 3 as a set for like 700. I want these mags...But dont wanna break the bank for them. Saw a few sell the other day for 250 a pop...You?

Yep, those were me. Bought them from Earl Shaw. They turned out killer.

Saw the other set, still pretty nice. I am thinking about picking up one or two of them.

Currently on Ebay is a copy of Gothic Tales of Love #3 at 60 cents. Estimated grading at around 6.00 to 6.50. Closing tommorow night.

Bro that book is up to 499.00. Its been at that price for over one day. Not sure where you saw it was .60 ...thats cover price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gothic-Tales-of-Love-3-Marvel-Comics-Rare-Hard-to-Find-/230817018002?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35bdc43092

1 hour ago, bounty_coder said:

What a blast from the past reading through this thread. I love how it captured the excitement of the hunt and discovery from @october and @Jayman. Really took me back to a time. An awesome feeling. Like lightning ️in a bottle. 

Well. After all these years I Finally got myself a Gothic Romances! :cloud9:

E7B3855A-EFEB-4DDA-9F18-F12663E6D991.thumb.jpeg.75e0dbacdf567339eda5cdea58c9d4db.jpeg

What’s the grade? It’s chopped off in picture.

1 hour ago, N e r V said:

Is it the cgc 8.5 copy that just sold on Heritage in March for $450.00 with white pages? Can’t tell for sure but it looks like that copy. Nice book. One shots are always fun to put away...

It is indeed Brett.  I saw it there when I was hunting for my Mad #59 Pacific Coast Pedigree and was like I'll give it a shot.

I think @Artboy99 made me pay more than I could of on this copy :insane:  :foryou:

But with that said...SUPER happy with this particular copy.  Looks more like a NM- 9.2 amazing gloss and color saturation (stored well it seems).  Very happy with the price to eye appeal ratio (thumbsu

3 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

It is indeed Brett.  I saw it there when I was hunting for my Mad #59 Pacific Coast Pedigree and was like I'll give it a shot.

I think @Artboy99 made me pay more than I could of on this copy :insane:  :foryou:

But with that said...SUPER happy with this particular copy.  Looks more like a NM- 9.2 amazing gloss and color saturation (stored well it seems).  Very happy with the price to eye appeal ratio (thumbsu

Well I’m glad you got it. It’s a nice copy. I was looking at bidding on it too but knew that 1964 Sports Illustrated was coming up so I pulled back on it. Knowing you got it I’m glad I wasn’t a bidder to run it up higher. 

18 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

I owned a cgc 9.2 copy but sold it a year ago. Sellers remorse.