• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBAY Fraud Alert! X-Men # 7

134 posts in this topic

Confucious says: "Build an Oriental Girl with Big Tits and the world will beat a path to your door". The last time I saw Tera Patrick in the City, she was sporting collagen injected lips (a HUGE mouth) that would have made Angela Jolie self-conscious. The club is on 27th Street between Madison and Fifth, #17 E 27th St. Couples only (1 male + 1 female), like I said, in some cases of two women coming together, they will make an exception.

Yeah, but she's only 1/2 asian. She must have gotten the rack genes from her caucasian side! wink.gif BTW, where have you been? You can't be watching the baseball game? confused.gif

Went out to do some food shopping last night! Was too tired to post when I got home. I'm nice and refreshed tonight so post away! tongue.gif

Asian girls (when hot) are the best. They have that exotic appeal. wink.gif White girls are usually "stacked", but they suffer the "Good from far, far from good syndrome." tongue.gif They look good while you drive by them at the beach, but once you step down to go talk to them, you are shocked to see how beat they look up close. shocked.gif Their skin is usually rough like an alligator & they age too fast. Their hair thins out by 30 & they wrinkle like prunes.

I live near the beach in Southern California, so I see the full variety of women. Asians & latina women are the best in my opinion because they have that "culture" instilled in their background. laugh.gif

A man not liking hot asian women must be gay tongue.gif

what's hotter than tera patrick? tera patrick and Aria giovanni doin each other..what's hotter than that?? Lesbains! what's hotter than Lesbains? Sister Lesbains! what's hotter than sister lesbains? Twin Sister Lesbains! now we are talkin!!

Murph,

If you can't appreciate asian girls it must be because you've never dated one. There's a reason there is a huge asian population in the world and I'm just thankful I found out why...

Rick,

you are smoking crack if you can't appreciate white girls. Yummy.

I mean, you have to love it. It's so perfect. Bigger girls have bigger racks. Perfect. Fair trade off. Smaller girls have nicer buns and great curves. Perfect. Fair trade off.

You can't lose either way!!!!! laugh.gif

B.

Don't get me wrong. I've dated some white girls tongue.gif That's the beauty of california. The wide selection of candy to choose from tongue.gif Dating is one thing, but when it comes to settling down. I'm a latina/asian guy. wink.gif

It's not just about dating an "asian girl." You have to date a hot asian chick to feel the full effect baby! Especially when they are mixed like my babe wink.gif DON'T DATE A F.O.B.!!! shocked.gif

Siding with Rick for once? This is news! :p

Usually you're all over these boards about what an immature 20-year-old pipsqueak he is. Not that you're wrong! laugh.gif (JK Rick!)

I don't know how you can argue with my logic. Big girl, big rack. Small girl, cute body. It's just too insanely perfect!

Anyway, who the heck are the Dahm triplets? Methinks I've some internet research to do...

also btw, you might want to consider a quotation with a more positive world view! grin.gif

Not disputing your post but Ricky's more logical! wink.gif

The Dahm Triplets are the typical blondies who Heft like! Of course they have been in his fine magazine! blush.gif