• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$$$$$$$$ MILLION DOLLAR OA $$$$$$$$$$$

39 posts in this topic

KK- well, with such a grandiose subject heading, I was expecting to see a scan of the cover to Captain America Comics #1... c'mon give it up...

I turned down 5 Million for the Cap # 1 cover. So no way is the OA Cover to Cap # 1 worth only 1 Million. Alotta people just dont understand what the stuff at the top is worth bc they dont own,...THE BEST. When you own the best,..people pay THE BEST.

KK

PS - I would post an image but it'd devalue the art. Arent you paying attention ?

I turned down 5 Million for the Cap # 1 cover.

Why? Do you think that it's worth significantly more? Surely with $5M there's plenty more great OA you could buy.

Unless you intend leaving it to a museum (kudos if that's the case), then the only value is either financial or through being able to show it off. Since you won't do the latter, that leaves the former.

The museum donation is a great idea by the way. Imagine what a legacy you could leave for future generations to enjoy and what a future you could create for the field. thumbsup2.gif

KK- well, with such a grandiose subject heading, I was expecting to see a scan of the cover to Captain America Comics #1... c'mon give it up...

I turned down 5 Million for the Cap # 1 cover. So no way is the OA Cover to Cap # 1 worth only 1 Million. Alotta people just dont understand what the stuff at the top is worth bc they dont own,...THE BEST. When you own the best,..people pay THE BEST.

KK

PS - I would post an image but it'd devalue the art. Arent you paying attention ?

... I'll get there. I guess that crappy xmen #1 cover would be the million dollar baby??? no,...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I turned down 5 Million for the Cap # 1 cover.

Why? Do you think that it's worth significantly more? Surely with $5M there's plenty more great OA you could buy.

Unless you intend leaving it to a museum (kudos if that's the case), then the only value is either financial or through being able to show it off. Since you won't do the latter, that leaves the former.

The museum donation is a great idea by the way. Imagine what a legacy you could leave for future generations to enjoy and what a future you could create for the field. thumbsup2.gif

I don't necessarily agree with this. There is inate value in being able to own something you treasure and enjoy it for it's own sake... no?.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

KK

I've heard that you were bragging about owning the Capt. America 1 cover for years, but no one has ever seen it..... confused-smiley-013.gif

KK

This is too stupid to even respond to.